NWETL is proud to feature
it's 12,000 force pound Unholtz-Dickie Electro-Dynamic Shaker. Purchased new in September
of 1999, it continues to deliver world-class vibration test results.
A Vibration Research VR8500 Control System compliments the shaker's raw
power with ultra high levels of precise control and flexibility. Products
that require a vertical orientation throughout testing are accommodated by
using the U-D's low friction slip table. See links for hole pattern layouts.
- Dynamic testing to ISTA, MIL-STD, Bell-Core, ASTM, SAE, IEC and
- Sine on Random
- Swept Sine
- Resonant Track & Dwell
- Random on Random
- Time History & Field Data Replication
- Classical Shock
- Unholtz-Dickie SA45-R16C/ST Shaker
- Vibration Research VR8500 vibration controller
- Rated at 12,000 force-pound (Sine and Random)
- 24/7 long duration testing a specialty
- Mounting hole layouts: Head Expander, Slip Table Layout
- Accelerometers calibrated annually.
- Control system calibrated annually.
Key Contact: Will Brokaw