and Humidity Testing
has the equipment and the know-how to perform your temperature
and humidity test needs in a timely and professional manner. Whether
it's shipping carton pre-conditioning for your packaging system
or stand-alone product going through its paces within your environmental
specifications, our goal is to help you ensure the reliability
of your product.
- Temperature and Humidity testing for product reliability to your
product's climatic specifications.
- Thermal mapping to optimize cooling capabilities
- Moisture barrier verification.
- Shipping carton pre-conditioning for ISTA (International
Safe Transit Association) testing
- Temperature profiles ranging from -73C to +177C
- Humidity profiles from 5% to 95% relative humidity
- Liquid nitrogen (LN2) boost for rapid cooling cycles
- Front and side 6" port holes for operating sessions
- Distilled water for humidity - single pass usage model
20 channels of data logging available
- Windowed front door for observations while testing
- Well seasoned professional staff with broad backgrounds
- Thermotron SM32C Temperature and Humidity chamber controlled
by a Watlow F4. LN2 boost, dehumidifiers,
distilled water single pass humidity source
and a six month calibration cycle are employed.
- Honeywell Programmable Chart Recorder DR45AT- 1100- 00-0
- Fluke Hydra 20 channel data logger
"J" type traceable thermocouples
Contact: Will Brokaw